A precious spice that improves the body’s stress response, calms a worried mind, and improves sleep quality by supporting neurotransmitters responsible for mood balance.
A wild herb that’s been shown to help restore desire in women, alleviate premenstrual symptoms, and support mood balance.
A form of the essential mineral that supports circulation and mood by boosting the production of nitric oxide in the body--a natural process that can be affected by aging, poor diet, prescription medication, and pollution.
An adaptogenic root that has been used for over 2,000 years to boost energy, improve mental function, and increase resiliency so the body responds better to stress.
An ingredient found in some fruits and teas that provides mental clarity and a long-lasting supply of steady energy without the jitters or crash of caffeine.
An antioxidant found in mushrooms that helps the body respond to oxidative stress and toxins that challenge immunity and cognitive function.
A powerful antioxidant (ascorbic acid) that supports immunity and a healthy stress response by aiding in the production of feel-good neurotransmitters like serotonin.
An essential nutrient (methylcobalamin) that helps balance mood by supporting the production of nitric oxide.
1. What can I expect from Libby?
2. Are all the ingredients nature-based?
3. What are the ingredients?
4. Can you anyone use Libby?
5. How long will a bottle of Libby last?
6. Exactly how do you use Libby?
7. What makes Libby different from other women's supplements?
8. How quickly will I notice a difference?
9. What lifestyle factors does Libby help with?
10. What else is in the formula?
11. How does Libby help with intimacy?
12. What about your ingredient sources?
13. Is Libby vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free?
14. Can I recycle the packaging?
15. How much does shipping cost?
16. Do you ship outside the United States?
17. Does Libby have a guarantee?
18. Should I take Libby if I'm nursing or pregnant?